Thursday, November 27, 2008

Using the Force to Cut Steak in Style - The Jedi Steak Knife Set


"Never underestimate the power of dark meat"

Serve your next piece of charred meat in style with our new Jedi Steak Knife set. Table service will never be the same with our "guaranteed to cut" knife set. "Do or do not, there is no try" in truer now than ever. Steak a little tough? No problem, with the Jedi Steak Knife nothing is ever too much to cut again.

Our elegant set of four Jedi Knives will have you saying goodbye to the Ginsu forever. Severing a steel pipe, melting a blast door or sending your sons hand to oblivion is no match for our knives, you will still be able to slice a tomato with ease!

This 5 inch Jedi steak knife set compliments any Jedi's dinner table, comes in handy for melting cheese on fondu night as well.

Made of unspecified otherworldly materials the knifes use the Power of the Force to stay sharp at all times. No more dull knives! Shipped direct to you from our factory on Dagoba, you will receive your set in hyperspeed.

Users report nothing but glowing sentiments when it comes to this unique product. Reggie N. in Duluth writes: "My Jedi Steak Knife set arrived today and already cutting my meat has never been easier. I get a big kick out of the powerful "swooshing" sound each time I slice off a delectable piece of savory steak."

Agnes P. from Houston wrote in with this testimonial:" I accidentally cut my finger while trying to cut the last bit of goodness from around my T-bone. I used the Jedi knife to instantly cauterize my wound, my guests didn't even know I was bleeding on the asparagus."

As you can see this set is not only beautiful but highly useful as well. Other popular uses include
using as a flashlight, cigarette lighter, fine metal cutting and soldering. Many users find the knife useful as a letter opener.

Get your set today.

*Same day shipping by Imperial Cruiser available.

** Most orders shipped by scruffy smuggler, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.


**Extra Metachlorians sold separately.


No comments: