Sunday, March 16, 2008

What Will Do For An Icon

Well here we are 32 days since I posted the first post in my quest to write each day for 30 days. All of this to get an icon for my blog. I visited the site www.nablopomo.com and I cant find a badge that says 2008 on it. I will probably have to make my own.

I like to blog, and I intend to continue doing it for a long time. Do not however, look for a new post every night. Here is a summation of some loose ends I know I left hanging around in the past 30 days.

I came in second in the big Chili cook off, damn mid western taste buds did me in again.
The Cadillac is running fine.
I am so tired of the presidential primaries that I doubt I will write about them again. (Even though I promised a blog picking on Obama and Huckabee)
The diet is going well, I have lost 9 lbs eating fake butter.
Daisy is still the love of my life and she rocks. I hope to be a blogging superstar like her someday.
The cat still sleeps as much as ever and the comparisons to a three toed sloth have not abated.
The daughter that wrecked her car has recovered fully and is supposedly driving safely in my old Saturn.
Little cakes have come back into my life in the form of Weight Watchers snacks. 1 Point, Yay!
I am on schedule to get the new guitar out of lay away in May.
All I got out of the historic snow storm was half a day off from work and much of that was spent commuting on very icy roads.
I am still mildly obsessed with the weather, but summer weather is not as interesting.
All the snow is gone.
I still plan to write that long essay about CMS but of course by the time I get around to writing it, there will be a new technology to supplant it, and my thoughts will be irrelevant.

Till next time,
I am out of here.

No comments: